Finally the weekend!

Ugh so tired this week, feel like a toddler needing a nap and early bed time! If only that were a possibility!
Now at the end of my first month in a new job and I love it but gosh I'm tired!
Thankful I have a great boss who has actually read about endo! Haven't come across many who have looked in to it without being a sufferer themselves.
They've been great so far with home working on bad days being considered it would be a great relief to avoid rush hour commutes when I'm in pain.

All in all it hasn't been too bad a week! Hope all are well and have a great weekend! 😙

3 comments:

  1. Fatigue really is awful Millie, and something I am struggling with a lot as well :-( Congrats on the new job!! Great to hear you're enjoying it, even if it is exhausting you. Wonderful to hear that you have understanding bosses as well - that is something that can be hard to come by in a job, so I'm really happy for you that you have that :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah it does indeed suck! Only 10am here and I could easily go to bed. Haven't made it to work today pain is unbearable and I'm boiling hot even though it's freezing here!
    It is great to have an understanding boss I'm very lucky on that front! Hope you're doing well and you managed to get a break from the fatigue soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Millie, just wanted to let you know I've changed blog platforms. My new address is www.colouringinmylifeblog.wordpress.com . It's still a work in progress, but hopefully it will look all put together one day :-) Hope you're well.

    ReplyDelete

Advent calendars!

So the countdown to Christmas has begun! I tend to do most of my shopping online as I find hours of shopping exhaust me and as I'm sure ...