Endo Awareness

Well I haven't been around much recently but one of my favourite bloggers has inspired me to keep at this. The link to her new blog is in the comments of the below post so thank you Caro!

I think sometimes we just need a helping hand to get us back on our feet and Caro has offered me countless support I'd definitely recommend giving her blog a read.

Anyone doing anything fun for March awareness? I've been chatting with a couple of ladies who also suffer and it's interesting to see the difference how people are treated at work even in the same workplace! I've been quite lucky but have heard some real horror stories of treatment in the workplace. I'd be interested in hearing other people's experiences.

In the mean time have a great weekend all! X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advent calendars!

So the countdown to Christmas has begun! I tend to do most of my shopping online as I find hours of shopping exhaust me and as I'm sure ...