Apologies for the upcoming rant

I need to vent so I'm going to do it here. It's not really for anyone other than me to get this off my chest.

I'm tired so so tired, I don't remember the last time I slept for more than 5 hours. Pain waking me up during the night has become a common theme in my life for the last 3 weeks. Everyday at the moment is a struggle to get up in the morning and get myself to work. The lack of sleep has left me with pounding headaches as if i wasn't in enough pain already and almost zero energy. Not sure what I would do without my best friend who listens to me complaining everyday. I complain enough to her so here i am to vent instead.

The change in diet hasn't really gone to plan as I'm so tired when I get home I'm happy to eat anything and that's if I feel physically ok to eat. Today I've managed some popcorn😂. The thought of anything more makes me feel nauseous.

Well venting over I can only hope for a better day tomorrow or at least to not be woken up tonight but as I only have 6 hours before I'm due up it's not looking good!

Wish everyone a nice (And if you're an endo sufferer a symptom free) weekend! 😚

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advent calendars!

So the countdown to Christmas has begun! I tend to do most of my shopping online as I find hours of shopping exhaust me and as I'm sure ...