Hormonal skin

Well I'm sure I am amongst lots of ladies who feel like a teenager on certain days. By that I mean the breakouts on my face! I have tried so many products but nothing ever worked. Well until now.......

I am in love with the new Garnier Skin Active range in RoseWater. It smells sooooo good and seems to have had a big calming effect on my skin. I've been using it for around a month now and have to say so far so good! I won't lie I've still had a couple of breakouts leading up to my period but nothing like I used to have.

I've never named a product on here before but I am truly thankful to this range so thought I'd share! If anyone is like me a face full of breakouts can make your day even worse, it's a knock to my confidence that endo has already taken a sledgehammer to. I am thinking of trying the other variations but I'm a bit wary as the rose water is working so well for me at the moment. If anyone has tried the others could you let me know how you got on? I'm thinking honey next!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Advent calendars!

So the countdown to Christmas has begun! I tend to do most of my shopping online as I find hours of shopping exhaust me and as I'm sure ...