I must apologise I haven't been on my blog much recently as I don't have much to tell. I'm have my appointment next week so will hopefully have more to update by then.

I did have a bit of success with the wheat bag. The marks on my stomach from using a hot water bottle are starting to fade although I must admit I do still give in and use  it. I find the wheat bag doesn't hold the heat as long as my good old hot water bottle.

I would like to ask those of you who have had multiple surgeries for endo the time span on them. I'm now over a year since my second surgery and wondering what my options will be next week. Last time I was told they were reluctant to do surgery again so soon and to be honest I'm not sure I want to go through that again but ask me on a bad day and I will definitely take the surgery option!

Anyways back to watching nonsense tv hope everyone has a lovely and pain free weekend ☺

3 comments:

  1. Great to hear you had some success with your wheat bag Millie. It doesn't hold the heat as long as a hottie does, but it's good to vary what sources of heat you use on your skin, especially if you have marks or scarring on your skin from using heat. Here's a link with more info about what can happen to your skin if you use heat really often - http://www.dermnetnz.org/vascular/erythema-ab-igne.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Caro, apologies for such a delay in replying. Thank you so much for the link just had a read of it, admittedly I have gone back to my hot water bottle but I have taken more care not to put it on bare skin, something I was constantly doing! Hope you are well xx

      Delete
    2. Hi Millie, No apology necessary :-) I'm glad you found the link informative - I have shared it with some of my Endo friends just so that they are aware. It's ok to go back to the hot water bottle, and you've got it sorted by wrapping it in something so that it's not on your bare skin. Hope you're well at the moment xx

      Delete

Advent calendars!

So the countdown to Christmas has begun! I tend to do most of my shopping online as I find hours of shopping exhaust me and as I'm sure ...