Morning!

Had a really crappy night last night, pain kept me awake for most of it but I'm happy to say I found an amazing blog written by a lovely endo warrior! I have posted the link on my favourite links it's Girl + Endo. Some of the posts really made me smile so thank you to the brilliant owner for keeping me company through your blog on a rough night.
Thankfully it's Sunday so I intend to spend my day wrapped up in a blanket with my hot water bottle watching catch up TV. Have a lovely weekend everyone x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Millie!

    It's weird seeing my blog mentioned on another blog, but cool as well :-) I'm glad it made you smile, and that my virtual thoughts kept you company on a rough night.

    Loving your blog as well, and although I've been a bit out of touch blog wise lately, I will be sure to come back and read what you're up to as well.

    Hugs from me <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thank you Caro, I've been pretty busy this summer but I try and keep up to date with anything new!
    I do certainly enjoy your blog and hope others have found it helpful too.

    Hugs <3

    ReplyDelete

Advent calendars!

So the countdown to Christmas has begun! I tend to do most of my shopping online as I find hours of shopping exhaust me and as I'm sure ...