Recipe

It's been a rough few days of unbearable pain so I've been trying to look for anything that could help. Found a recipe online and wondered if anyone has tried it?

ENDO - TEA
3 parts dandelion root,
1 part oregon grape root,
3 parts wild yam root,
1 part vitex (chaste berry),
2 parts burdock root,
1/2 part dong quai root,
2 parts pau d'arco bark.
Optional: sassafras, cinnamon, ginger and orange peel to taste.
Use four to six tablespoons of herb mixture per quart of water. Add herbs to cold water and bring to a slow simmer over low heat. Decoct for twenty minutes. Strain. Drink three to four cups daily. This formula is also very effective as a tincture.

Would love to know if it's effective.  I'm also trying to find a pre made blend but having no luck so far! If I can't find one I guess I will order the ingredients just no idea where to even start to order half of those ingredients!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advent calendars!

So the countdown to Christmas has begun! I tend to do most of my shopping online as I find hours of shopping exhaust me and as I'm sure ...