Summer

well it's been a pretty busy summer so far, went away for ten days and was given norethisterone so I wouldn't have a period whilst away. Have to say it was great, admittedly I had a couple of days of pain but nothing compared to normal. Wish I'd been warned how bad it would be when I got home though. My period started 3 days after I returned as Id been told it would. The pain was horrendous though, made me feel so sick I barely ate for days. Not sure if this is normal after taking this drug but thought I'd share my experience. Saying that, I'd rather have that pain than have a period ruin another holiday.

In other news I am still waiting for my 6 week review appointment which should have been due at the end of May, but not expecting much as last one I was told just manage my symptoms as much as possible. Hopefully will hear soon though.

In my earlier posts I asked if anyone knows where the yellow ribbons can be bought, I am still looking if anyone has found anywhere?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advent calendars!

So the countdown to Christmas has begun! I tend to do most of my shopping online as I find hours of shopping exhaust me and as I'm sure ...