Plans and help please!

This won't be a big post I'm really just looking for ideas on what people are planning for awareness month. I'm hoping to do something on the 27th/28th of this month and would love any ideas or suggestions anyone may have?
I'd also love to hear what others have been up to and any success stories!

Really want to start building this blog up so any other bloggers out there please drop me a comment so I can add you to my favourite links!

Let's get the awareness going!

I am also going to be working on setting up a page for alternative therapies so will be researching into that over the next few days. If anyone has any experience in this please let me know or any valuable sites I could take a look at. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advent calendars!

So the countdown to Christmas has begun! I tend to do most of my shopping online as I find hours of shopping exhaust me and as I'm sure ...